Great Deal on NEW GPX 5000 ?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well, I'm in !!!

Just did a BUY IT NOW purchase of a new GPX 5000 from ebay.

Authorised ( well known, I expect ) dealer in NSW.

Here's why I think I got a 'good' deal ...

Advertised as 'brand new' with "super bundle" extras ( coil, spare battery, covers, and full day training ).

Ebay has ( until midnight 10th. August ), a 10% discount offer ( max discount of $300. )

So, my new machine package was marked as $5,350.

I've paid $5,050. DELIVERED FREE.

Now, I 'collect' QANTAS Frequent Flyer Points ...

So, I logged onto the QANTAS website. Went to 'Shopping', and opened up the ebay page ( cookies enabled ).

I proceed with the ebay purchase, which gives me 5,050 QFF points.

I paid with my card via PayPal, and get another 5,050 QFF Points ( 10,100 all up )

*** I may have been able to get a slightly cheaper offer for a second-hand machine, but I was a bit put-off by the potential for a 'fake' Minelab ...

Interested to hear what others think ....

Congrats Tracker, you did alright I'd say.

Be sure to get yourself a quality padded cover for the control box (one that protects the feet) if it doesn't already come with one. Double "D" Leather make some good ones.

Gee, thanks guys.
All very encouraging ...

Yep. Can't wait to 'get out there' ...

Sounds like a good deal...Are you the same Tracker that shoots longbows and was in the Riverina area???

Great deal mate, really good.
Spare battery the full size one?

Actually, the extras were:

11 inch mono coil,
Small battery with control box pouch ($249.),
ProSwing harness ($149.),
Audio booster and speaker combo ($214.),
Full day training ($150.)

(all in addition to standard package inclusions )

You won't go wrong with either the 5000 or buying it from Central West .................. they back what they sell and excellent to deal with always.
Again merely credit where it's due as many in the industry take your bucks and that's where it stops :(
As has been mentioned DD Leather do a great cover and grab the deluxe version that comes with end covers as they come in handy if you get caught out in the rain
Enjoy your swinging ................ as one should ;)

Well done Tracker ripper deal, all the best. Bogger hit the nail on the head CWPS are great to deal with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts