Lucky or not?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yesterday I found this clover growing on a mullock heap at the Star of the West mine near Jameison in Victoria.

Now cos I'm not a show off :D I'll let youse blokes count the leafs....

29 million dollars worth of gold (at 2008 values) came out of this mine :eek:

1440413243_screen_shot_2015-08-24_at_8.36.44_pm.png

casper

The extreemely rare moose leaf clover,... last known example found on a mullock heap in NewFarm in 1869. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Silvers busy over on 'The Joke' post casper, he's singing lullabies and serenading mrs silver :lol:

Looks like you found a rare one Casper ;) ,... they get bigger than that every year they grow :p ,....Sandta's gunna have a pink fit when he's seen that beauty,... he'll probably make his own mullock heap from fossil discards just to encourage one to grow near his driveway. :lol:

silver said:
Looks like you found a rare one Casper ;) ,... they get bigger than that every year they grow :p ,....Sandta's gunna have a pink fit when he's seen that beauty,... he'll probably make his own mullock heap from fossil discards just to encourage one to grow near his driveway. :lol:

Rare! really!! - seems that they're that rare that google doesn't seem to know of them :eek:

Well it will be hard to find if they only turn up every 146 years or so. :lol:
Sounds like you could just stand still and watch one wash down past the driveway. :eek:

Lucky launderer finds two normal four leaf clovers,....whilst still on the lookout for the ever elusive Casper Moose Clover. :eek:

Latest posts