WELCOME

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joao garimpeiro

Joo Novaes Neto
Reaction score
Hi I just wanted to say that if any fellow prospector want to come to Brazil one day, please contact me, it will be a pleasure to dig some holes and get some beautiful nuggets together
A hugs to all
1412458485_joao_garimpeioro.jpg
:) :) :)

I'm in. The Mrs might be a different story. SA has always held a place in my heart, one of the last true frontiers, I love my country but I could still go back tomorrow, that is a very generous offer Jaoa, and in the spirit of a true global citizen. Speaking the common tongue might prove a challenge! Closest I got to prospecting whilst I was there was crushing some ore at the silver mine near Potosi in Bolivia (cerro rico). In fairness there was so much to see and do whilst under the spell of the seductress of the amazing and beautiful continent, perhaps in the future there will be another opportunity for some gold.

Jaros said:
Fantastic offer joao, i'm sure you will get some of our guys taking you up on that offer. What is the best time of year to come over and visit.
Cheers Jack :p

Hi mate,
The best time of the year is from June to October. November to May is the rainy season.
are all welcome !!

Thanks Jaros

Goldtarget said:
I'm in. The Mrs might be a different story. SA has always held a place in my heart, one of the last true frontiers, I love my country but I could still go back tomorrow, that is a very generous offer Jaoa, and in the spirit of a true global citizen. Speaking the common tongue might prove a challenge! Closest I got to prospecting whilst I was there was crushing some ore at the silver mine near Potosi in Bolivia (cerro rico). In fairness there was so much to see and do whilst under the spell of the seductress of the amazing and beautiful continent, perhaps in the future there will be another opportunity for some gold.

You are WELCOME!! Goldtarget
My house is your house, mate!

Hey Joao,

I'm heading to Chile at the end of the week, it's a shame I won't have time to take a detour and come and dig some nuggets with you.

Thanks for the generous offer :)

I am sure that many here in aust. will extend to you the same invitation and courtesy. your offer is an opportunity of a life time amigo. A guided tour of your area and info. of your country, invaluable. many thanks. :)

Latest posts