G'Day Guys

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
G'Day All,

Just joined......and am a very very novice fossicker.

Just really starting out as a hobby.....how far I will take it - I don't know. But pretty much joined to get some hints and tips from those whom are much more versed in the art of fossicking and prospecting.

Have been working on my panning technique using some pay dirt bought from various places around the country.....and think I'm getting the knack of it....though I do have a busted shoulder at the moment which is limiting my movement.

Anyway, thanks for letting me join and looking forward to learning some things and expanding on my new hobby.

:Y: :Y: ? :Y: Welcome aboard westie, you have come to the right place. there is a lot of experienc here and people share it willingly so don't be afraid to ask questions
It caan be a bit of a zoo at times but that's all part of the fun.
Jim

Welcome westie...Reynard (Jim) is absolutely correct but the "Zoo" doesn't apply to him as he's not "locked down" in Melbourne...where all us "shackled" folks are champing at the bit to get out into the bush again :lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome to the forum I started out at gold camp in the sixties my first three pans the bottom was half full of gold want some good advice watch the videos of Vo-Gus prospecting you will get some great advice there as well as from the forum :D

Latest posts