What made me smile today

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love it... Ma on top of the moon :heart: :)

Not sure what breed the dog is, but I hope they get to meet soon so the dog knows there is a new member of the pack. The dog will turn into a loving protector, did this when Skye was a bub and Spook our Lab/border X.

1565938261_spook-skye-dinah-1995.jpg

Never apart... did a good clean up job as well ;)

Staffy, Dalmatian cross, absolute sook, been treated as a fur baby. She is good with kids, Sam is a massage therapist and the dog is in the treatment room with patients, probably 7 out of 10 clients, some just bring their kids to spend time with the dog.
Keira will be introduced to Honour as soon as she goes home.

Great photo, dogs are so incredibly perceptive. Your shot reminds me of one of my old dogs, Buster and your Avatar shot looks Keira.
Cheers

Having a munch on some chocolate and getting out on the water again today made me :D
Was an awesome arvo and the weather was sensational.
Along with these critters, we also saw a huge loggerhead turtle.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loggerhead_sea_turtle

I didnt get a photo of him so maybe I didnt see him after all :playful:
1565949282_8f0faa70-0fd9-4f8e-93a3-1f07bc478f3f.jpg

1565949282_b2bdacb8-09f2-451a-ac72-db0d80496765.jpg

1565949317_48ce3cbc-4b2d-46bf-baf6-7c1f8f7e6096.jpg

1565949317_8dde60d4-ff49-4a47-8cbe-d3015deb1f62.jpg

Did that lovely cuddle give you a flashback to remember your kids fitting in your arm like that Man(grand)pa?

And wonder where those years went!

A lovely picture. :)

Cheers,
Megsy

MegsyB007 said:
Did that lovely cuddle give you a flashback to remember your kids fitting in your arm like that Man(grand)pa?

And wonder where those years went!

A lovely picture. :)

Cheers,
Megsy

I always remember holding my eldest, Angela, and saying how I couldn't believe how small she was curled up between my elbow and hand, she was the same length as Honour but a couple of ounces lighter. Hopefully Angela's little daughter will arrive safely in the next month and I'll have a pigeon pair to cuddle.
Honour doesn't cry, she squeaks. :playful:

Yep, I didn't become a father for the first time until I was 43, and my second daughter was born when I was 47. Nothing compares to being a dad, it's the best thing that's ever happened to me. I hope I live long enough to find out what it's like to be a grandpa too (I already look like one I'm told) :)

@manpa that is one beautiful find at 6lb 8oz! If I ever find gold half that size that shines a third as bright as Honour then I will be a happy man. Congrats to all involved :)

I was happy and had a smile on my face all day yesterday as it was my other half Panny's birthday. I smiled more than she did because I realise everyday how lucky I am to have her in my life. :) :) :)

@wheremuhgoldat Awww.. thank you so much, I think we're both pretty lucky to have found each other and thank you so much for being the reason I smile every day {) :)

@Congratulations Manpa! How wonderful for you and your family to welcome such a beautiful bundle of joy into your lives! What tremendous hope and happiness they bring with them. Enjoy this time my friend :)

What a genuinely heartwarming thread to read :)

Have an amazing day everybody, I hope life is kind to you all today :)

Latest posts