New to Prospecting

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Um yeah funny. Said some things i probably shouldnt have and was pretty persistent with it. Low and behold two days later more contact and willing to forget what I said. Didnt smell good to me from the start. But hey most of us give everyone a chance.

Ded Driver said:
I had a chat with her, but im curious if any of the ladies on here care to comment as to wether Jess contacted any of them?

By a chat, do you mean a physical phone call? As someone previously said, over the internet we can portray an image of ourselves however we want. I did wonder if the avatar and the language used was just a front for a 50 year old, 300 pound bloke sitting at a computer in his undies?

If not actually wanting to go prospecting, I still can't work out what her intentions were? Identity theft, finding a wealthy prospecting spouse, linking us up to a sordid 'pay per view' website?

If she was a scammer, it is lost on me what the actual scam was? :lol:

Well a fool is always a fool, but never at PAF :Y: I was concerned from the get go and reported my thoughts. When Jessica put up a response to some judgement opinions I thought it was worthy to give her a 2nd chance and received a pm thanking me for understanding. Then the coments of her unusual approach via email and pm's had me questioning my judgement. I'm glad jessicaaa is finally sorted and we can move on.

The only other thing I'll add is she has knowledge of the Hill End meet up so keep your gear secure.

The many faces
1552822677_default.jpg

1552822724_14820.jpg

1552822793_screenshot_2019-03-13-20-57-16.jpg

:eek:

this is the tunnel vision of this forum :awful:

if someone doesn't fit the mold just right they are ostracized ]:D

hope you people feel good about yourselves :N:

ctxkid said:
this is the tunnel vision of this forum :awful:

if someone doesn't fit the mold just right they are ostracized ]:D

hope you people feel good about yourselves :N:
YEP I DO.
No time for game players..Especially ones pretending to be a 19 year old chic.
HE HAD YOU FOOLED :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts