out and about

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1532850198_img_1633.jpg
out with rick found a nice 1912 penny 4th time out with the equinox the penny is half ricks

Haha..you funny guy. No it's all yours buddy. Well done on the gold ring too.
You have made the transition from the 705 to the 800 very easily.

Next is silver!!
:Y: :Y: :Y:

no I was to busy trying to figure out the weired signal the ear stud was giving it would only sound when swinging from right to left and was showing 34-37 tried 5kh and the sound was more patchey like a busted can and I couldn't pin point it I am pretty sure its 9ct from the marks on the clasp

227dick said:
no I was to busy trying to figure out the weired signal the ear stud was giving it would only sound when swinging from right to left and was showing 34-37 tried 5kh and the sound was more patchey like a busted can and I couldn't pin point it I am pretty sure its 9ct from the marks on the clasp

If it is 9ct which is very likely there is a red back or a lobster as some prefer to call them right there :party:

You should consider buying yourself a jewellers loupe on ebay,I am pretty sure you can get one delivered for under $10.00,it is something that you will use time and time again,a good cheap investment.

Nice :Y:

its a one dollar with a scout crest on it the one in the middle is a one dollar with the kangaroo picture

all of these coins were in a area full of nails and screws I dragged a magnet over it a few years ago and got handfuls at a time the equinox just ignored them and picked up the coins every hole dug had old nails this machine makes it easy

227dick said:
its a one dollar with a scout crest on it the one in the middle is a one dollar with the kangaroo picture
Cool, never come across one of them before. Went for a swing with a mate with an SDC a while back and he turned it off after 15 minutes cos of all the small iron in the area. The nox didn't make a sound except on really big lumps of iron when it comes up with a suprisingly stable ID of 15-17.

I haven't seen that much copper since the policeman's ball :lol:

Hello hello hello is that a silver sixpence I see there :party:

I bet you'll be back.

Nice hunt :Y:

Latest posts