ALPHABET GAME

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zebra Rock
1532174456_img_20180615_103224.jpg

Yabba dabba doo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

7.62marksman said:
He got the last one must be worth a chocolate :p :p :lol: :lol:
Haha thats cheeky 7.62.
Gotta be in the running in the COM and FOM to win some chockies :D :D :D

Round we go again. :lol:
BACK TO THE LETTER A

Good idea Dave, same loose rules round two we will identify as AA, BB, CC etc.
So whos got an AA find? :p
Something found that starts with an A

Bjay said:
Strap or cane or ruler over the back of hands?
Bit if a long story ........
It was a council sports ground and a Concil Member and the HeadMaster called me in. Was shitting myself. As there was a heap of witnesses and before someone dobbed me in I fessed up to doing it.
So instead of getting badly reprimanded or caned I was congratulated for owning up ....... it pays to be a goody two shoes sometimes. Lol

Bjay said:
I thought everyone knew what a yonnie was . Got a imprint of one on my cheek from brother dearest. He got a pine cone to the face in return. We were a bit rough on each other back then but get on ok now. :)
Was that a pine cone with a twist... administered from overhead ? ]:D

Dave79 said:
Are they brass buttons? If not I've got one somewhere.
I don't know what they are made of Dave? Surely my blownup buttons pass muster tho?
The rules are pretty loose to allow a chance of posting finds that start with 'QQ', 'YY', 'ZZ', etc down the track.
Feel free to put up a brass button, the more 'bb's, the better.

xcvator, NO! Your plumbing pictures do NOT qualify, no, no, no and no. sheesh :eek: :D
You've lost me though, how have I become a bit personal and provocative? I no understand?
Ploise explain? :p :p :p

Latest posts