Equipment needed to start Gold Production SOLO

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hAyyoUinAU said:
This all brings relevance to the topic "Where are all the members?"

Bash away, please. I love hearing other people explaining to me why someone I like is a D!CK or weird. And the cross examinations of others.
The high and mighty and their words will fly.

Time to re evaluate my time on here.

GOOD LUCK
i dont think he is a $%&#
however in saying that his voice does get on my nerves
and in saying that when i first started out doing this i must have watched most of his videos and i still do and yes his voice still gets on my nerves but the brains and the show and tell are basic and to the point with a bit of humor
i will still watch
JMO

If Jeff was like that 24/7 he would get on my nerves too. Which I don't think he is.

And he is an American, all their voices get on our Aussie nerves. lol

Anyways, would be good if people actually saw the video above and looked beyond the character and gave some feedback as to what they thought.

Jeff Williams is a classic. His videos, no matter how annoying ppl find are always pretty informative.... some of his videos, like when he shows ppl his mine and claims he speaks normal, just has a 'teenagerish' sense of humour.

Nice little setup his got in this video to.

hAyyoUinAU said:
If Jeff was like that 24/7 he would get on my nerves too. Which I don't think he is.

And he is an American, all their voices get on our Aussie nerves. lol

Anyways, would be good if people actually saw the video above and looked beyond the character and gave some feedback as to what they thought.
I might have a few wines first before I give it a go for ya then lol.... better make it a bottle full tonight I suppose . :eek:

Hayyouinau, im with you on this one.

At first the character he plays was a bit hard to take but the information he shares for free is invaluable.

I learnt how to season my pan from his videos, learnt how to pan for gold and a bunch more. Plus, his wife is in a couple of his videos and she is very easy on the eyes.

Now i enjoy his videos and cant wait for his new ones to pop up in my feed.

Nice video Hayyouinau.
Hes good value to anyone getting into the hobby and keeps it lighthearted.
In one video I saw he was pinging nuggets from the walls of a mine with his GB2,great stuff.

Mick Cov said:
Nice video Hayyouinau.
Hes good value to anyone getting into the hobby and keeps it lighthearted.
In one video I saw he was pinging nuggets from the walls of a mine with his GB2,great stuff.

Too right. And he gave them away to some of his subscribers. :Y:

silver said:
Well..... slurrr.... wasn't too bad once you dampen your mind to his relentless psyche. Some good machinery I'll give ya that... glad I've been drinkin though, not sure I could jump in like this sober lol. * ;) *<ear muffs ]:D

Much respect Silver. At least you gave it a fair go.

Yes, I wouldn't mind one of those setups in my backyard. Away from suburbia.

Yes he is annoying but he does seem to know what he is talking about and his videos are very imformative. I used to find Steve Irwin annoying too but he grew on me over time. Perhaps Jeff's vids are the same. Enthusiasm is infectious.

where's the Australian version of jeff Williams ???? lol so common lets get an Aussie guy doing this stuff not some overseas over excited yank. ohh opinions what are they ?? I don't have any my mate doesn't so who dose these days ? funny just really funny how the world is these days

Hunting the yellow said:
where's the Australian version of jeff Williams ???? lol so common lets get an Aussie guy doing this stuff not some overseas over excited yank. ohh opinions what are they ?? I don't have any my mate doesn't so who dose these days ? funny just really funny how the world is these days

Gold is gold, no matter what country you come from.

And Jeff has nothing but respect for us Aussies.
And we can all learn a thing or two from him.

The prospecting community is one that is supposed to unite people with a common cause.

Best Australia could do was General Hercules, hmmmm. lol

Goldfreak said:
Yes he is annoying but he does seem to know what he is talking about and his videos are very imformative. I used to find Steve Irwin annoying too but he grew on me over time. Perhaps Jeff's vids are the same. Enthusiasm is infectious.

YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD :Y:

Was general Hercules the bloke who looked like grounds keeper willy off the Simpsons with his dry washer 2000 or whatever it was he built.?

Latest posts