New to GPX4500 - my experience so far

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am thinking of trimming a few mm of that darn hook.
Any one tried it. ?
Also making it easier to adapt to my SDC.

I don't see why you couldn't just buy a standard key chain type of carabiner and attach that to the bungy too :D

1506900914_download_1.jpg

Wishfull said:
BigWave said:
I only find the 4500 harness a nuisance on hot days where it limits air-flow and requires sweat/salt to be washed off regularly.
I personally find the balance of this machine to be great, and only need a bungy when swinging the bigger coils.
The original bungy that came with the machine was difficult to clip on/off, but the newer ones are very easy to use, and I don't have an issue with using them.
All in all, my only complaint is the harness in the heat.
Okay so what does the new bungee clip look like ? My 4500 was purchased about March this year. The clip on my bungee is a pain to remove/ replace so I mostly don't use it for that reason. It is good to use the bungee as it makes the 4500 just float over the ground.

I cut/shortened the inner part of the clip. The part that you need to push in to get it off. I did this because by the time I got the clip off I was ready to go home from frustration. Removing the inner part does not affect it in any way. I havn't had a problem. Still does it's job but alot easier to take off.

Latest posts