Quick Newspaper Poll on Victorian Great Forest National Park

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I posted this elsewhere on the Forum but doesn't seem to get much attention so I've reposted here.

I saw this link on Facebook and put up by the Bendigo Prospecting Club. Lots more "No" votes needed.

http://www.weeklytimesnow.com.au/

Moderator Edit.
The Poll is located down the right hand side of the main News page. :)

Come on guys.

1506590365_capture.jpg

LC76.

Most would be inner city based greenies that don,t do recreational things like hunting, fishing, prospecting, camping or 4WD touring.
They think logging is bad based on what the mainstream media presents.

The push to create the Great Forest National Park is gaining momentum i can see Dan the Man implementing the park, the Green lobby is lying about recreational users been allowed to pursue their interests within the Park. I can see further restrictions and access tracks closed etc. Possible pay to camp fees at very limited sites. :eek: :N: 8.(

I think it's a great thing. Imagine that on your doorstep. Only an hour and a half from the CBD :Y: Who doesn't love the Blue mountains of western Sydney, about an hour and a half fro the CBD? I love hiking, camping and 4WDing all doable in the BMNP.
Nope, not a greenie. In fact far from. Worked in logging for thirteen years, loved it and gave up only when the back did. But I did see and partake in the destruction of forests and enjoyed every second of it :Y: :Y:
But sometimes I can't imagine anything more amazing and inspiring than seeing great swathes of (near) untouched virgin forest. Fantastic!

So 'Yes' got my vote. :)

Mr Magoo said:
I think it's a great thing. Imagine that on your doorstep. Only an hour and a half from the CBD :Y: Who doesn't love the Blue mountains of western Sydney, about an hour and a half fro the CBD? I love hiking, camping and 4WDing all doable in the BMNP.
Nope, not a greenie. In fact far from. Worked in logging for thirteen years, loved it and gave up only when the back did. But I did see and partake in the destruction of forests and enjoyed every second of it :Y: :Y:
But sometimes I can't imagine anything more amazing and inspiring than seeing great swathes of (near) untouched virgin forest. Fantastic!

So 'Yes' got my vote. :)
You do realize it more than likely means no prospecting or detecting ?

A vote for yes is a vote against the freedom of the rights and use of the parks which we have enjoyed for generations.
DON'T ruin that for the next lot of generations.
Vote NO and preserve the rights of all recreational users .
Cheers Steve

Latest posts