You are not logged in.

• Register to access all forum features  

Nikos
20 September 2017 05:18 am

Just curious to See how everyone is tracking..coils used..finds..I'm still on the coils I got with the detector but haven't for a while had a chance to go hunting due to work and illness..

Keene sluice..pans..TDI OZ Pro ..what an awesome pastime this is. you not only get to meet some great people, you hunt for gems and nugget and get healthy at the same time as well

grubstake
20 September 2017 08:40 am

You could have a look at this thread:
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com.au … p?id=22194

Where it is, there it is.

Nikos
20 September 2017 08:17 pm

Cheers for that mate..lookes to see if their was a thread but didn't see it..

Keene sluice..pans..TDI OZ Pro ..what an awesome pastime this is. you not only get to meet some great people, you hunt for gems and nugget and get healthy at the same time as well

1 user likes this post: grubstake

Prooz
20 September 2017 10:31 pm

Nikos wrote:

Just curious to See how everyone is tracking..coils used..finds..I'm still on the coils I got with the detector but haven't for a while had a chance to go hunting due to work and illness..

I am actually trying to sell my TDI oz pro, found my 1st bit of gold with it, coils used 14 x 9" razorback, 5 x 9" folded 8 razorback, 6" coiltec and 11 x 8 minor john. It hasn't been used since getting the ZED.

Cheers.

Minelab Explorer SE. Minelab GPZ 7000 Equinox 800

Nikos
21 September 2017 08:39 am

Would you consider perhaps selling some of the coils on their own?

Prooz
21 September 2017 08:21 pm

Nikos wrote:

Would you consider perhaps selling some of the coils on their own?

Hi Nikos, yes maybe but I probably would have a better chance selling as a bundle, than just the detector by itself. I have an add running in the paper this Saturday we will see how that goes.

PM me an offer and I'll look at it after the Weekend. Cheers

Minelab Explorer SE. Minelab GPZ 7000 Equinox 800

Nikos
22 September 2017 03:10 am

Cool..I'll pm you tmrw

Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Terms Of Service

View Desktop Site