Today I COOKED.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Home alone again, so I made this braised pork belly with red fermented beancurd and dried beancurd knots. Ma La (hot and numbing) flavor profile.

1561721414_fb_img_1561721137039.jpg

RM Outback said:
Ramjet said:

RJ that looks sensational :Y: the only pumpkin soup I like is when the pumpkin is roasted :drooling: can you share the recipe and method please. I've gotta try this :drooling:

Thanks RM. :D

Roasted, smoked pumpkin soup. 1 huge pumpkin from a local producer. 2 onions, diced, 3 cloves of garlic, 2 teaspoons powdered coriander, 2 teaspoons ground cumin, 2 teaspoons of paprika. 1 cup diced speck..
Butter
Cut the stem out the pumpkin. Clean out the seeds etc.
Dice the onions, garlic and speck. Add the spices.
Add all in to the cavity the pumpkin.
Cook in the Weber until the pumpkin is cooked, about 2.5 to 3 hours. Blitz in a food processor or with a stick blender add cream to serve with buttered toast or croutons.

You can add cream and/or chicken stock to make a more traditional soup. We like it THICK. :playful:

Ramjet said:
RM Outback said:
Ramjet said:

RJ that looks sensational :Y: the only pumpkin soup I like is when the pumpkin is roasted :drooling: can you share the recipe and method please. I've gotta try this :drooling:

Thanks RM. :D

Roasted, smoked pumpkin soup. 1 huge pumpkin from a local producer. 2 onions, diced, 3 cloves of garlic, 2 teaspoons powdered coriander, 2 teaspoons ground cumin, 2 teaspoons of paprika. 1 cup diced speck..
Butter
Cut the stem out the pumpkin. Clean out the seeds etc.
Dice the onions, garlic and speck. Add the spices.
Add all in to the cavity the pumpkin.
Cook in the Weber until the pumpkin is cooked, about 2.5 to 3 hours. Blitz in a food processor or with a stick blender add cream to serve with buttered toast or croutons.

You can add cream and/or chicken stock to make a more traditional soup. We like it THICK. :playful:

Awesome :D thanks RJ I'll give this a go soon hopefully, perfect soup weather :beer: we have a Webber somewhere :eek: I've never taken to it but I reckon you've given me good cause to get my back side into gear :Y: I'll post an update when it happens :fire: :power:

Latest posts