Today I COOKED.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry. Not today but last nights dinner. Quick, plain and simple.

1543318323_20181126_192544.jpg

Muk said:
Just pulled a batch of jerky out of my dryer came out pretty good cheers Muk.https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/7785/1543312434_2c3c66c9-21cf-4e16-8709-3bc7a85e09ea.jpg
Do you need my address to send a bag off? :D

Rockhunter62 said:
7.62marksman said:
let me put it this way i offered some to the dog he sniffed it then walked away leaving it sitting on the floor 8.( :lol:

No Ken, the dog just knows that it's not allowed to eat chocolate. :N:

Cheers

Doug

Yes, that was a bit horrifying to read. You should never feed dogs chocolate or onions. Very bad for them!
Glad he didn't eat it.

I would in a heartbeat though! Looks delicious! :inlove:

Ded Driver said:
DrDuck said:
800 g reverse sear t-bone with hassleback potato and grilled fennel and asparagus.
Steak was a bit over cooked because I was distracted, but was still very nice.

great looking grub DrDuck, but its RED inside ... that's blood ...haha, I like mine DED (as in dead, cant run off the plate) :skull: :Y:

..... meat juices ain't BLOOD 'tis just meat juice :) yum

ctxkid said:
casper said:
..... meat juices ain't BLOOD 'tis just meat juice :) yum

sorry to break ya bubble ......but yes it is

i'm with Ded, no blood here

Nup! and sorry to break ya bubble but no it's not - the juice is actually a mixture of water and a protein found in muscle meat that is called called myoglobin.

....and BTW i do recognise where you're coming from and that is that your preference is for "well done" steak :Y: peace

Latest posts