Testing my used ebay purchased Nexus Bonanza metal detector.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks All! It is very strange that I always find something good soon after I move to new area. I honestly thought it was a beer bottle top. I want find penny again! I hope this ring is not cursed like one in "Detectorist"! ]:D

Yesterday, I finally found Pre-decimal coins after many month of not finding any! It was 1954 Florin and very strange Comm Penny cut coin! Someone might want have possession of this coin.... :D
1506299272_img_20170924_072811.jpg

1506299272_img_20170924_095911.jpg

Was it a relaxing hunt :rainbow: or were you constantly glancing over your shoulder 8) looking for that dastardly officer?

ktmman said:
Was it a relaxing hunt :rainbow: or were you constantly glancing over your shoulder 8) looking for that dastardly officer?
Not relaxing in the begining because Park is ery open and many traffic! But I was ok after a while...

Goldpick said:
Nice condition coins and great closeup photos, good to you had the park to yourself. ;)
yes yes it was very good! But I think modern detector would have perfomed better job with Target ID. It is very very trashy park.
Thanks for your comment! :Y: :Y:

caparobertsan said:
Goldpick said:
Nice condition coins and great closeup photos, good to you had the park to yourself. ;)
yes yes it was very good! But I think modern detector would have perfomed better job with Target ID. It is very very trashy park.

I don't mind Trashy parks that have Pre-Decimals because it may mean it has never been detected before. :) :Y:

golddiggerart said:
caparobertsan said:
Goldpick said:

I don't mind Trashy parks that have Pre-Decimals because it may mean it has never been detected before. :) :Y:
I can send you the exact locations of those 4 parks with plenty more of coins inside. But Best to go weekend and evening! I have no guts I am sure you have more guts and no one will bother you!

Yesterday evening, I went to a new park. I did not find any old coins but only 1/2 dollars. But I found a interesting badge. It says "Woman`s Hospital Appeal 1929", "MY BRICK" Of course, I hit it with my shovel right in the middel....
1509054075_img_20171026_191830.jpg

Do you know anything about this?

Sorry don't have a clue,very nice and unusual find though all the same :party:

Just "google" the details you know,more than likely something will pop up :)

Latest posts