Finally..... My first piece

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations, that is a great first nugget :cool:

Looks like a mutated giraffe racing a zebra to me (happy hour must have started early)

1495002834_image.jpg

Was thinking more along the line of the giraffe having its way with the zebra. (Actually the bottom one looks like a camel) :p

Thanks for letting me live vicariously through you until my next trip to the goldfields. It's such an awesome feeling to see that first bit of yellow pop out of the ground. Deserves a couple of cold ones in celebration :Y:

I wonder what Hermann and his rorschach test would make of our 'perception' of what the nuggets resemble?... :p ]:D 8)

Maybe this can be the test for the 'elite'...inkblots for plebs, and Gold nuggets for Toffs.... ]:D ]:D ]:D

HaHa :lol:
Well done to all!! :Y:
I love the visuals you guys are getting :party:
Mutated Giraffe vs a Zebra..
Classic mate!!

what a cracking way to break the drought. awesome nugget. well done. bet that got the heart racing when the colour came through!!!

:D
Thanks, "Got the fever" :Y: :Y:

Man I really wasn't expecting it :lol:
It was only 2 inches maybe 3 max down and sounded like trash!!
It was probably the easiest target I have dug up yet, I honestly couldn't believe my eyes when I saw some colour :party:

Latest posts