B5MECH's ATGold finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ktmman said:
Crusty demons of the sand right there,at least they see the light again.
Thanks Guys :cool: :lol: Crusty Demon of the Swamp Coins XXXX....Still trying to work out what one thing is :lol:
Another quick run at the Suburban surfacing and..... :rolleyes:
1499593849_dddd_001.jpg

Only two goldies and :eek: :lol:
1499593849_dddd_002.jpg

Silver......silver.......silver........and....... :eek: silver :p :lol: :Y:

ktmman said:
They truly are in terrible condition,those silvers! Hope you get to see them gleam again one day.
Thanks K :eek: :Y: ....A couple have come up A1 but still have some black shite stuck...The coins come out in a Play doe coin ball :rolleyes: :eek:

I'm lost for words :eek: no I'm not I am just saying that :lol:

Some very very crusty fun in the sun on a Sunday :Y:

ktmman said:
Oooh,some unusual coins in that spot, who was holidaying from Ceylon to drop that I wonder?
Not sure Guys :cool: I was wondering if they passed the Vatu as Goldie :lol:
The Half Penny is the best 17 I've got Sandta :rainbow: :party:

It looks like you have been digging on the surface of the red planet,man you are finding some funkified coins :eek:

But as they say - silver is silver :Y:

cashgoldsilver said:
It looks like you have been digging on the surface of the red planet,man you are finding some funkified coins :eek:

But as they say - silver is silver :Y:
Maybe right there cgs :lol: :Y: ...If you ask the right person you can get the right answer.....sometimes anyway :lol:
Think I've worked out why some coins are crusty and are turning Ghost white :eek: :rolleyes: ...Hmmmm....the black shite could be melted crud :eek:
Turns out the building that was there had a fire :eek: .....Explains a lot...the coin ball some came out with were like a fine ash ball but some like a play doe ball :eek:
Varying results and very stubborn :/ ...Trying some Metho on the black goo to soften it....Florin is looking like a ghost but the rust is almost gone :eek:
1499764233_nn_001.jpg

1499764233_nn_002.jpg

1499764234_nn_003.jpg

1499764234_nn_004.jpg

1499764234_nn_005.jpg

See the difference in the 3p mint shine and a ghosty 6p 8)

golddiggerart said:
Nice Silvers mate....I am on a dry patch atm but only managed one dig which was today.... :) :Y:
Thanks gda :cool: :Y: ...That spot you've found has to have more...Maybe expand the search area...Some of those coins were stuck under a big tree root in a difficult swinging spot, no swing but more a hover around, There has to be a Sovereign there going on what you have pulled out :eek: :Y:
Think I've worked out this is two melted together coins :eek: ...I think anyway :lol:
1499843008_hhhhhh_001.jpg

1499843008_hhhhhh_002.jpg

Decided to peel it open :lol: :eek:
1499843051_a_001.jpg

Maybe I should melt it into a blob :lol: :Y:

golddiggerart said:
Wow that is really crusted and burned...
Still scratching my head on this one gda :rolleyes: the solid coin is the same size as a 1 BB but it scratches silver....Hmmmm :rolleyes:
What tha :eek: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts