Today I MADE

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You could come here and play banjo any time you wish flowerpot,

My partner plays the piano,

Sounds great to,

Have found people sitting on my trailer out the back listing to my partner playing,

But don't no where they are going to sit now tho because I just sold my trailer :lol: :lol:

Goody :)

Awesome OzzieAu :clap: :clap: :trophy: :beer: now you have to bring your wife to join Flowerpot at the camp fire shindig :) :goldnugget: :fire: please.

I reckon your wife and Flowerpot could make the ground move with all the old soul's from the early days.

Mackka said:
Gee FP I could see Deliverance right there, Burt Reynolds an all.
I also love the banja and am proud to say that a friend of mine has won the Australian Bluegrass Banjo Competition twice.
Give us some Duelin Banjas
Mackka :perfect:

Would that be MC by any chance ?

OzzieAu said:
Hope this works.
[video=480,360]https://youtu.be/UH37bkTlHAQ[/video]
A nervous wifey with a first recording on the home made pocket violin.
Just for you FP. :flowers:
Oh now that is just gorgeous, what a lovely sound, thank you Sue and Oz for sharing that with us. :clap: :clap: :flowers:
Home made instruments are just so beautiful.

goody2shoes said:
You could come here and play banjo any time you wish flowerpot,

My partner plays the piano,

Sounds great to,

Have found people sitting on my trailer out the back listing to my partner playing,

But don't no where they are going to sit now tho because I just sold my trailer :lol: :lol:

Well thank you Goody, what part of the country do you hail from?
Sounds like it'd be heaps of fun. You'll have to buy another trailer tho. :) :beer:

Made some more picks today came out ok cheers Muk.
1542445952_aa8334f3-6aa6-4a9f-bdaf-557fde1f9949.jpg

Up near Coffs harbour area Flowerpot,

Sold the trailer because I just was not using it, but I miss it,

But all so needed the space to put my caravan,

Problem about not having enough space in the small yard that I have,

Then again if I had more space I would have more toys :)

Need to clean out my little shed next,

Muk said:
Made some more picks today came out ok cheers Muk.https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/7785/1542445952_aa8334f3-6aa6-4a9f-bdaf-557fde1f9949.jpg
Nice Muk.....
What U got tumbling on the bench, looks a good setup. :Y:

Love the little screwdriver one! But will that handle hold up with all the bashing and not crack?

Thanks all the tumbler is for my brass for reloading ammo the little pick I made with the last bit of plough blade thought I might as well use it should be good to scrape out tight cracks in rocks not sure about handle will have to see how it goes cheers Muk.

Hi Sue, Many thanks for the little video of your violin, very nice, great clear sound. The Finnish (Swedish) Polka goes well with The Bear Dance too. It brings a lot of enjoyment into your life doesn't it. And Flowerpot , your banjo made from the gourd was fantastic, really pretty and a great sound too. Might see you all at one of the outings, it would be nice to sit around the camp fire and play a few tunes. CHeers, Lahnette. (Herman's wife).

hermann said:
Hi Sue, Many thanks for the little video of your violin, very nice, great clear sound. The Finnish (Swedish) Polka goes well with The Bear Dance too. It brings a lot of enjoyment into your life doesn't it. And Flowerpot , your banjo made from the gourd was fantastic, really pretty and a great sound too. Might see you all at one of the outings, it would be nice to sit around the camp fire and play a few tunes. CHeers, Lahnette. (Herman's wife).
Hi Lahnette, thank you, yes it would be good to meet up for a campfire session if the opportunity arises.
I will more than likely be heading to the next Portarlington festival, so maybe hubby can tag along and go prospecting.
Regards Sue.

Latest posts