Minelab Go-Find Detectors Discounted at BCF

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

grubstake

Moderating Team
Supporting Member
Reaction score
20% discount!
http://search.bcf.com.au/search?p=Q...core&method=and&view=grid&af=tabtype:products
1455394656_bcf_go-finds.jpg

You can join Club BCF here (or instore):
https://www.bcf.com.au/membership/register.aspx

Nothing just sign up online or in store I think
How's the surf master going

Mr t

Then that's a pretty good deal.
Have only had the surf master out for an hour or so, you wouldnt believe how deep it goes on small bits of metal

If it's anything like the sea hunter I can understand had to give up on
Some signals Was going to my second choice if I didn't get the s/h
Some days to many deep signals in hard packed gives you a work out for sure

Hahah I'm glad you corrected that. I was like wtf??? Lol

The surf master is so light as well, only down side apart from digging everything is the headphones re really tight and hurt after awhile

Still wouldn't buy one....Might get me at 30-40%, however great share I'm sure it will make someone happy.

Edited your post Mr T, wouldn't want to give SA Bogan the wrong idea, still funny to read. :D

As for the Go-find prices, they look like a pretty good deal to get the little tackers into detecting, certainly cheaper than any Garrett option.

The first time I ever bought something at BCF, they just sign you up on the spot for the store discount card, only takes a minute or two. :)

I'm a member there, usually some cracker deals on fishing reels, but generally support the local independents.

This Special is OVER. It was a 20% off this last weekend only, they went back up to full price this morning.

Anyone interested will have to wait for the next BCF or other outlet Special......

I got my go find 40 from Anaconda for $250. There was no special but if your nice enough the staff just discount stuff down for ya. I've had quite a bit of Luck in dry sand, but it doesn't do great in wet sand. I think it's sometimes due to rock being below and sometimes depth meter is just out completely. It's my first detector though and I think it's a great little hobby :)

Was at the Adelaide Caravan and Camping Show today. Miners Den had the Go Finds there, well almost...

They had the 20 and the 60, but no 40s. Their show price was RRP less $30 on both. I asked about the 40, their answer was "They can not get them as there is a large back order on Minelab."

I can only assume the 40 is the more popular of the 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts