Minelab Go-Find information, questions

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you guys, I'll fast it out Thursday on the beach and I'll post what I find. Thank you for the feed back. Much appreciated. One day I'll get an upgrade to a bigger detector but have to save a bit again.

Hi Hazbeen, well you have the machine to find coin :) just need to walk over loads of $2 coins or some rings and you will have the money to look around Good luck.
Where abouts in the GT are you detecting?

Maybe catch and go for a walk with you around some interesting areas.

Cheers

Hazbeen said:
Hi everyone,
As I am on a pension (so funds are extremely limited) I am purchasing my first metal detector, I am aware it can find coins and small things like this, but I have family in the golden triangle and was wondering if anyone has had any luck with finding gold with it (not wanting to hear how I should have brought a bigger detector or a better one because I've saved for 17 months to get this one) so what are the things people have found with the go-find 20 and is gold a possible find with this detector.

Cheers everyone.

I own GF60 and I have bought many used detectors after that. GF series goes quite deep! I found many three pence coins. Yes It gives false signals and identification of targets misses sometimes but it is very sensitive detector in my experiences. And very compact! Only complain is built quality. Lower shaft does not have locking mechanism and mines are loose after one year of use. Also arm rest has no lock so I use Velcro. Don`t think finds gold.
I don`t mind buying another one! :Y:

HoudiniHarry said:
Hi Hazbeen, well you have the machine to find coin :) just need to walk over loads of $2 coins or some rings and you will have the money to look around Good luck.
Where abouts in the GT are you detecting?

Maybe catch and go for a walk with you around some interesting areas.

Cheers

Not sure yet on place in the GT yet, just learning still, always keen on a lesson or twoo how to use properly and stuff like that right now just looking on local beaches then go to the GT in a few weeks, not sure where to start up there, been doing lots of research but not sure on the best places to go.

hi hazbeen im also in portland so if you ever want to go for a hunt give me a shout out cheers.

Latest posts