Warranted Superior Saw Button

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sense some misunderstanding, the gold button i was talking about a few comments up was a different find, it was a very small button that had two holes that we found together and we were arguing over who got it.

Anyway, thank you for the information, i think i will keep this button as it is very nice, and we will need another way of deciding who gets the other item (sell it and split the profits maybe?).

Thanks ;)

Ahh, all good, are you metal detecting as well Ethan ? And if so, what type areas do you prefer hunting ? And, what type detector are you using ? :D

yes, i metal detect quite often in all kinds of areas but, i prefer places where there was a lot of activity during the Victorian ages as, they are interesting, at the moment i am using a really cheap metal detector from china (non-branded) that they seem to not sell anymore, but it works REALLY well, the gold setting works really well it only had ever picked up gold and a very large piece of iron (very large), i bought it from: http://www.aliexpress.com/ but, as it is unbranded i can not tell you where to buy one.

The price was about 25 GBS

Thanks ;)

As long as it works hey, thats the main thing, how do you go over there with getting access to detecting spots that ain't heritage listed, do you get good access to public land ?

Latest posts