WalnLiz Gemstone and gold fossicking videos.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know where your digging I was watching you from the big hill :D 8)
Some nice gold there wal your spot is safe will look after it for you...

Cheers Dave.......

Great vid Wal and Liz.
Awesome haul for that time frame.
May your next weekend be a golden one....GL

Hi Wal,

Great video, as always. What a great spot to return to, I bet your itching to go again? What else is in there, that what keeps us digging, the lure of the unknown.

I think you would still be working that spot if it did not fill up with water and Liz had her way!

Good luck this weekend.

Goldrocs said:
I know where your digging I was watching you from the big hill :D 8)
Some nice gold there wal your spot is safe will look after it for you...

Cheers Dave.......

Not far from where we walked to Dave, and you're more than welcome to work the spot. ;) Just big enough for our two bankers. Will catch up for a brew if you're out there mate.

Cheers Wal.

Thanks mate there is heaps of spots where we walked,I was talking to erine he said if your there on the weekend to drop in,I will be back there Tuesday ......
Cheers Dave....

Already talked to Ernie and will be popping over for a cuppa next trip. Liz wants to see his space ship flying, and we're trying to organize for him to fly it over the outing site to incorporate it in our vid. Would be great to see the group from 600 feet in the air.

Pm me if you want the exact spot mate and talk soon.

Cheers Wal.

Crow bar job Tone....It's a big hunk of over slung bedrock which will be cracked open next week, as the cavity seems to be enlarging inside and should hold some quite good pickers. ;)

Hey Wal
I have a 20ton portapower with spreader fingers
If you want
That will get you in there :D

Latest posts