2013 finds - Pete_the_Prospector

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tried out a new spot today for a couple of hours and it seems Turtle Man has been there :lol:
DSC08944_zps37dbc5c8.jpg

DSC08947_zpsb21341c1.jpg

DSC08953_zps184c7727.jpg

DSC08952_zpsab5fe8bb.jpg

I already figured that Dave, I'm more interested in the specific type of metal ;)

Gold coloured metal :eek: I have no idea but its very pretty :lol: Seriously though, the pics dont do it justice, its very heavy but I find it very unlikely to be made of gold. There are no stamps or anything on it that i can see. I think he might live on my hat :D

With Pre Decs In It :D
Howdy All, went for a 2 hour hunt this afternoon at a regular spot I go to, and I got the weirdest signal on the AT Pro which I nearly didnt dig due to it being jumpy, glad instinct took over and said Dig It. Glad I did, an old leather coin purse with 5 pre decs that havent seen daylight in a long time about 3 inchs deep. The best thing is I didnt open it til I got home so the kids could see a bit of history as I opened it up, Awesome feeling. Also a few other bits and pieces. :D

coinpurse1_zps742a3813.jpg

coinpurse2_zpsedb4b698.jpg

coinpurse3_zps68d0cdd2.jpg

coinpurse4_zpsa24a4069.jpg

Check out the coin imprints on the Leather from the coins ;)

Yep you sure do
And you know them pink ribbons on the trees around the place, they were put there to mark where the new road is going :eek: Looks like its going to happen after all :(

Latest posts