Zatenk

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ahoj kluci a holky. Pochzm z esk republiky a rd bych se vnoval amatrsk hledan zlata. U ns se v odbornch listech pe e je tu srovnateln mnostv zlata jako u Vs v Austrlii nebo v Americe. Vechny Vs moc zdravm a rd bych se zeptal jakm detektorem bych ml asi zat. Urit bych chtl zat znakou Minelab. Vechny moc zdravm a dky snad za njakou pomoc

Ahoj Kompi, vtejte v Prospecting Australia. Ani jsem si neuvdomil, e v esk republice je zlato. S Minelab se nemete pokazit, sm mm Gpx 5000 a mnoho dalch len fra tak pouv rzn detektory Minelab.

Me bt dobr npad, abyste sv pspvky nejprve spustili pomoc Google translate, ale ped zveejnnm pspvku tak usnadnte lidem zde odpovdat na vae dotazy a pomhat vm. Vtina z ns v Austrlii hovo anglicky jako prvnm jazykem.

English Translation

Hi Kompi, welcome to Prospecting Australia. I didn't even realize there was gold in the Czech republic. You can't go wrong with a Minelab, I have a Gpx 5000 myself, and many other forum members also use various Minelab detectors.

It might be a good idea to just run your posts through Google translate first though before posting, that way it will make it easier for people on here to answer your questions and help you. Most of us here in Australia speak English as a first language :Y:

Here's a translation of your introduction post for all of our members who don't speak Czech (me included). You can also communicate in Strine if you know any, most of us have a handle on that too :)

Hi guys and girls. I come from the Czech Republic and I would like to do an amateur search for gold. In our country, professional letters say that there is a comparable amount of gold as in your country in Australia or America. I greet you all very much and I would like to ask which detector I should probably start with. I would definitely like to start with the Minelab brand. Greetings to all and thanks perhaps for some help

Tak kluci jsem mile prekvapen a vm si e jste mi vbec odpovedli. Chci se pedem omluvit ale asovi posun mi bude dlat problm v komunikaci. O zlat u ns publikujou odbornci a mj soused je uznvan ing.geologie a chemie. Na 5000 je na m brzo ale Nox 800 nebo gold monstr 1000 bych asi dal. Chce pispt i soused ale nechci zatm do neho draho abych byl zavzan. Soused mi dovezl i vzorky zlata v upinkch rostriden po velikostech abych mohl zkusit detektor ne ho koupm. Kluci jdu spt. Ozvu se a dik

Kompi said:
Tak kluci jsem mile prekvapen a vm si e jste mi vbec odpovedli. Chci se pedem omluvit ale asovi posun mi bude dlat problm v komunikaci. O zlat u ns publikujou odbornci a mj soused je uznvan ing.geologie a chemie. Na 5000 je na m brzo ale Nox 800 nebo gold monstr 1000 bych asi dal. Chce pispt i soused ale nechci zatm do neho draho abych byl zavzan. Soused mi dovezl i vzorky zlata v upinkch rostriden po velikostech abych mohl zkusit detektor ne ho koupm. Kluci jdu spt. Ozvu se a dik

Well, guys, I'm pleasantly surprised, and I appreciate you even answering me.I want to apologize in advance, but the time shift is going to make it a problem for me to communicate.Gold is published in our country by experts and my neighbor is a respected ing.geology and chemistry.5,000 is too early for me, but I'd probably give a Nox 800 or a gold monster 1000.My neighbor wants to contribute, but I don't want to be involved in anything more expensive yet.My neighbor also brought me samples of gold in scales, scalded in sizes, so I could try a detector before I bought it.Guys, I'm going to bed. I'll get back to you and dik

Greetings and sorry. But I don't know English, I listen to well-meaning advice. Czech beer and especially Pilzner Urkvel is very good and is never missing at home. I asked about the gold detectors and got some answers. With us, it is 30 to 50% more expensive than with you. That's why I'm hesitant to invest in the beginning. Hi

Well, it looks like you have already found some of the best gold Kompi. Here is a Synopsis of Czech Pilsner beer on a craft beer website-

Czech Pilsners are pale golden in color with considerable but balanced malt and hop character. They are seductively complex, refreshing and easy to drink. Classic Pilsners are made with light-colored Pilsner malt, Saaz and Hallertau noble hops, and a bottom fermenting Pilsner yeast.

You don't need a metal detector for that gold :)

I am currently enjoying German Beers (my wife is part German), mostly gluten-free so they are usually made from Sorghum, Millet and Rice. Beautiful flavors, but to get gluten-free, the catch is that most of them are high in alcohol, which means I spend more time on the couch reading about gold than I actually spend out in the field looking for gold :lol:

It's a pity that Minelab are so expensive in your country, but maybe you could check out their Gold Monster model if it is available over there, as it is one of their cheaper models. Do Detech make any gold detectors in Europe? I sometimes use one of their European made SEF coils on my Minelab, and many of the forum members also use their coils.

Na zdrav! :beer:

. My wife loves our beer and I like to dilute it with our rum and Coca-Cola. We have Monster Gold from Minelab here and I'll tie a little about it. Detech is America sellers with us just write so I'll try to look. May I ask a stupid question? It depends a lot on the size of the frequency. Australian prospectors on TV Discovery say that gold detection must go from 80 kHz upwards. It is so?

Kompi said:
. My wife loves our beer and I like to dilute it with our rum and Coca-Cola. We have Monster Gold from Minelab here and I'll tie a little about it. Detech is America sellers with us just write so I'll try to look. May I ask a stupid question? It depends a lot on the size of the frequency. Australian prospectors on TV Discovery say that gold detection must go from 80 kHz upwards. It is so?

The 80 Khz refers to VLF detectors only.
Lower frequency VLF detectors can also detect gold, just not as effectively.
VLF detectors aren't as effective in highly mineralised ground, as found in most goldfields, as the PI detectors.
PI (Pulse Induction) don't refer to frequency.

Hi guys from the other side. Minelab safari works at a frequency of 1-100khz but I did not find anywhere mentioning that it would find gold. Do anyone know anything more. Thanks

Kompi said:
Hi guys from the other side. Minelab safari works at a frequency of 1-100khz but I did not find anywhere mentioning that it would find gold. Do anyone know anything more. Thanks

All detectors have the ability to find gold.
It is the size and depth of the gold each detector can find that varies.
Gold is generally located in areas of high mineralisation.
VLF detectors don't work well in these areas.
Pulse Induction (PI) detectors work better in areas of high mineralisation.
The Minelab Safari is a Multi frequency VLF Coin and relic detector.
The Safari is (in simple terms) the predecessor of the Equinox without the configurable controls.
There are better VLF detectors for finding gold but all of them suffer from reduced performance in areas of high mineralisation compared to a PI detector.
Look for a detector that is designed to suit detecting for gold such as a Goldbug pro.
Beware of imitations/fakes

So maybe I'll buy a detector ... How about sorting in the field with the help of a cyclone. Do you know? That's how you know!

You probably all know the ratio 19: 2: 1. But you probably don't know cyclone screens, which can sort the ratio 2: 1 very well and efficiently. And what about 19: 2. It's just about the centrifugal force of the material using water or air. And of course about the size of the particles you use. And what's next?

Latest posts