You idiot!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Um. Ok. This is a little embarrassing. When I hastily packed my tent up in the middle of what I thought was about to be a really bad storm the other day. It would appear that dingus here has not put the cross member poles for my dome tent in the car. Doh! If any forum members are around the Maryborough area and happen to be out for a swing out towards Graves track theres a little camp area not far from the start of the track where I was camped. (I think it was actually the 2nd 1 in on the left hand side, or towards the road.) There wad a little old step someone had dumped there and I guess there will be a couple of tent poles there on the ground to. Lol :8 if ya could grab them for me and let me know, I can pick them up next time I'm over. I'd really appreciate it. Cheers Richard (Chewy) Head. :8

SteelPat said:
What does graves track run off?
Majorca rd. Pat.
1481083004_screenshot_20161207-142216-360x640.jpg

Or, tie the dog to the back bumper like Clark Griswold did in National Lampoons's Vacation. Not a good result, but hilarious movie.

Good on ya Pat for coming to Chewys rescue.

Don't worry Chewy. We all do dumb things. I caught the side of my packed up expensive Black Wolf rapid pitch tent with the wheels of the car when unpacking last trip. Put about 10 holes in it. Pi??ed off big time. I'm normally so careful with my kit. :(

I've just put some heavy duty tape on the holes for now. Looks shit but is doing the job. Need to look around for some better material to glue on. The tent is still functional but have certainly reduced its resale value should I ever want to sell it.

Latest posts