Xterra 705 gold pack for sale

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea it has a beach setting thatbwas the first time i tried it out down the coast some small change and lots of ring pulls bottle tops there is setting to cancele them out but i was only learning my self

Not planning on it . I drove down there to buy it lol come for a drive to canberra or i could meet u at bungendoore make it a little esier

Brendo123321 said:
Not planning on it . I drove down there to buy it lol come for a drive to canberra or i could meet u at bungendoore make it a little esier

No probs mate..By the time I drive up and back+fuel I would use I would not be much better off than buying new...Good luck with the sale,shouldn't last long..

Cheers...

Sparra said:
Brendo123321 said:

No probs mate..By the time I drive up and back+fuel I would use I would not be much better off than buying new...Good luck with the sale,shouldn't last long..

Cheers...
Postage won't be that expensive
Someone better snap it up
Is it in ACT area Brendo
Just so people know where

Two sold in the last couple of months through here, I think there is no new newbies looking ATM.
What about Stoneleigh he can't message you until 10 posts
I think you can send him an email though

Sparra said:
Brendo123321 said:

Cheers...
For an extra 50 ill drive downr to the bay

A bit of genuine advice, stop wasting your time. Put it on Ebay with NO RESERVE and unload it!

That's solid advice and that's what I done with mine.

Its only worth what someone is willing to pay for it on any given day.

Good luck.

Post the Ebay link here for extra coverage.

Cheers

RS

Ditto above. I've sold a few detectors (about 7 I think) & only one sold via forums. All the rest (6) got purchased via Gumtree or eBay. People seem to prefer that even though I advertised them here & other forums @ less the approx. 10% in eBay fees. Go figure?

Hey Brendo...I happen to be going to Yass today and will be back tomorrow...I can meet you at Murrumbateman or Bundendore,which ever is easier for you...Not sure what time it will be but could text you when we are leaving Yass but I would think around lunch time...I will also contact you today by phone..

Cheers...Sparra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts