XP Deus with Makro pin pointer and accessories.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi All,

I am moving on the Deus and makro pin pointer to fund another project.

I have had this unit for close to three years so there is still some warranty left on it.

The Deus is in used but very good condition, just the usual marks you would expect after a couple of years use but nothing major.
The coil (9") has recently had the battery replaced with a deus original kit so it should give you another couple of years service.

Also included is the Andy Sabish Deus "bible" and original users manual and a deus silicone case for the remote (silicone case not pictured).

The Makro pin pointer is as new and has very little use, comes with a sheath, two tip covers and the original carry case.

Everything in the photo plus the silicone case posted anywhere in Australia.

I love this machine and will probably end up buying another one once some other priorities are covered.

For a quick and easy sale I am asking $1200 for the lot. I know the world works on bartering but at this price I believe it is a steal.
Unfortunately the original Deus box got used by the kids for craft while I was at work one day.

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Cheers,

Morgan
1468541419_fullsizerender.jpg

Morgan82 said:
Yeah, I thought about e bay but they take a percentage these days don't they?

they hit you 3 times...listing fee, % of sale fee, and paypal fee. Surprised this isnt sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts