X-TERRA ON SALE TOMORROW AT ANACONDA

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some great deals there, anyone looking to buy an X-Terra should definitely take a look. Thanks for sharing.

Didn't they have a similar special a while ago?
Might get a 705 as a relic machine, I see a few examples of people's success with them so assume they're OK.
Can they be, and has anyone used them as a beach unit ... With success?
Cheers Tom

Just ordered one. Many other items at 25% off also. This will keep the kids happy when doing the Lap.

That is cheap, considering almost everyone else is still selling at the original rrp, bet they won't be too happy to see this. I thought the Miner Den outlets had exclusive rights to sell minelab products?

Perhaps some current 705 or other knowledgeable people can advise .... Would it be better to get the dual pack or either of the others and spend the difference on a Coiltec or similar?
Cheers Ztom

That's a bummer, supposed to be on sale today but seems their site lists them at the normal price, perhaps the tomorrow ended yesterday.
Cheers Tom

Just called them although the site now shows normal price you just have to sign up with Tom
Hem to get the 25% discount! still over $100 cheaper than best deal I could find (on 705 dual pack)

Today is members only sale, 25% off existing floor stock only.
whats left goes to the public tomorrow

Spot on there OZDigger, Minelab seems to leave the others in its wake BUT at a premium rip off price ...... Bring on more competition.
Cheers Tom

i picked up an x-terra 705 gold pack today for hubby for a chrissie present at anaconda for $637.99. do you think he will be happy with that??
cheers debbie :p

I think there's a very good chance he will be debbie :), excellent price too.

banksy said:
i picked up an x-terra 705 gold pack today for hubby for a chrissie present at anaconda for $637.99. do you think he will be happy with that??

I would say he will be happy but not suprised if he reads these forums... :D :D :D

sparra, he is away for work at the moment, so I will delete this thread before he gets home...lol. :p
Sparra said:
banksy said:

I would say he will be happy but not suprised if he reads these forums... :D :D :D

Goldpick said:
I thought the Miner Den outlets had exclusive rights to sell minelab products?

no mate there are a few different dealers for the gpx machines around the place. day and sons (ballarat) coiltek (Maryborough vic) and others

hobby shops like anaconda and electronic shops have been allowed to sell x-terras for the last few years but there not allowed to sell the top end products (gpx) only the autherised dealers can sell them.
cheers trashy

Teemore said:
Didn't they have a similar special a while ago?
Might get a 705 as a relic machine, I see a few examples of people's success with them so assume they're OK.
Can they be, and has anyone used them as a beach unit ... With success?
Cheers Tom

hi tom
the x-terras false abit in the black sand lines on the beach, but it can be done with practice, try the dd coil and run it in beach mode and prospecting mode at the same time if there's any mineralised sands present as it seems to help.
others may have better settings as I mainly hunt for gold. I only detect the beach when the wife puts her foot down and demands a holiday :lol:
regards trashy

edit.. sorry tom I just seen that you said you MIGHT get one, if you want to do a lot of beach detecting there are better machines than the x-terra for beach work.

The X-terras work fine in dry sand, they false a lot in the wet sand, but you may be able to pick out some targets above the chatter. Makes sense to get these detectors out on the open market, especially with new budget models under $1000 coming online over the next year or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts