WTB - Metal detector

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm looking into a second hand garret for park and beach. Would be willing to trade for silver coins and bullion.
I'm new so looking for a basic detector at this stage around the $200-$300 mark

Buy a F2 or Ace 350 then.
I started with Ace 350, $297 us from Texas Premium, found me loads of coins so used that money and got the AT Pro, then much later on added a GTI 2500 to the collection.

Thanks for the advice, I have silver that I'm willing to trade for one as that is my main hobbie.
Went out with the miners den and really got me keen on relic hunting

as i said if you want a cheap detector, basic machine for that small budget you going to have to buy new. otherwise you will need a bigger budget.

Do you stock garret? And I'm looking to trade silver instead of cadh

I'm still keen to trade silver or either a garet ace 350 or an xterra

If you are trading silver then why don't you just sell the silver and get the cash for the detector?

Because the price of silver is down at the moment so I would be getting less then i paid for it. I also thought that people on this site would stack silver and gold and would look to trade and I'm looking for something better than $200 detector

Unfortunately with any trade of silver or gold the price won't be the same as the end price. Here's what's holding me back. If I traded silver for the detector this is what will happen. As a business I'd be looking to be able to trade the silver for mor then I paid for it, yes? To trade silver to be traded again quickly to any company you will be looking at 30% to 35% below market price. Then in return our buyer would then pay us 15% below market price. It would be more worth your while trading to a direct buyer.

I understand that you run a business. I'm looking for a used detector from "anyone" on this site, so that's why I have left the price open to trade

Obviously the silver needs to be converted into a monetary value, so at what price do you value your silver per ounce? If not the current spot price. This will give people an idea on how many ounces they might receive for say a $350 detector.

If I had a spare detector laying around I'd be happy to trade for silver.

I see what your saying. Well I have all sorts ranging from monarch 1oz bars to ASE and Mexican libertads rounds. I even picked up around 12 round 50's and post florins. So I guess if someone was to give me an offer of what they wanted, i could offer them an amount in silver. Even the perth mint lunar coins have a premium.

That sounds fair enough to me. If you're ever looking at selling any numi's / bullion coins send me a PM with price.

swap your silver for gold with someone and I'll buy the gold off you at current market value......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts