WORKPLACE SAFETY HAZARDS

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

1449388523__20151116_131353.jpg
1449388488__20151116_131320.jpg
G'day all.

The other day I sat down for morning tea and heard a knock at the other end of the house, didn't think anything of it until I went out to the toilet. To my surprise I see a little bird on the ground and not moving. I picked it up and it's alive but not moving so I gave it a drink of water and took it to the side of the house where the sun was shining to get the little fella warmed up because it was more than 40 minutes since the bang that I heard earlier. Ten minutes later I have a look and it's moving about and five minutes after that it is gone, so I was happy that it didn't die. The bird mustn't of seen the house being built so fast and just goes to show that the animals and birds need to be Careful as well around work sites...........:lol:
Anyone know the name of this little bird?
Cheers, Uncle Bob. :)
PS the glass Window behind is where the bird flew into. 8)

Brumble-Gum said:
It's a White-winged Triller.

Well done mate.
Maybe this bird was chasing it's food when it didn't see the Window :lol: seriously, this bird was knocked out for about 50 minutes all up.

I've seen a few different birds hit windows, they can't see the glass so think there's nothing there to stop them flying through.

Their the same as flies , work all day at getting inside and once their in all the do is rattle against the windows trying to get out .

You can stop this happening if you tech screw a few old cats to your eves ;) works a treat but then dogs keep scratching the walls jumping up :lol:

Latest posts