Worker Possibly Available

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all,
I am looking at a possible career change.
Currently work full time as an electronic technician but it's not getting me anywhere and doesn't suit me with the particular company im with and what they have to offer.

So I'm just putting it out there,
I am a first class welder/fabricator (ally and steel).
Everything from welding custom car/caravan /trailer and truck chassis to welding custom bumper and bullbars.

Im also a qualified appliance technician (washing machines, dryers and dishwashers)

Ive done lamb marking and mulesing and fencing as well as plumbing and carpentry.

If anyone is looking for someone like the above give me a PM and I'd be happy to discuss it with you. I'm located northern suburbs of Melbourne.

Cheers
YF

From memory there was a member here called GTTruck that owned the company that used to make Black Widow car draws, cargo barriers, etc and was looking for a reliable worker. The company now had a different name. I think he was just north of Melbourne.
If you have no luck working out who I mean let me know and Ill look back through a few posts and find his details. :Y:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts