Why are you called that?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey newbies galore and stalwarts a plenty, please come share your tale about how your forum name evolved.

Make us laugh, make us sad, share the good, share the bad...

Your choice of name is a reflection of who you are... :D :( :mad: :cool: 8.( O:) ]:D :skull: :beer:

Mine has nothing to do with surfing. A long time ago when I first had my ear pierced one of my mates said I looked like a surfer - long blonde locks and all - and the name stuck. Then when the interwebs came along and everything had an "e-" in front of it I just added it on. Now everything I do online has that handle.

BTW SDC2300s rock!

eSkeg said:
Mine has nothing to do with surfing. A long time ago when I first had my ear pierced one of my mates said I looked like a surfer - long blonde locks and all - and the name stuck. Then when the interwebs came along and everything had an "e-" in front of it I just added it on. Now everything I do online has that handle.

BTW SDC2300s rock!

Prefixing things with an i is also popular, typically iPhone & iPad, so maybe I should change my name to iPhart!

Anolphart said:
eSkeg said:

BTW SDC2300s rock!

Prefixing things with an i is also popular, typically iPhone & iPad, so maybe I should change my name to iPhart!

:lol: :lol: :lol: no lies or hiding with a handle like that :lol: :Y: :perfect:

Anolphart said:
eSkeg said:

BTW SDC2300s rock!

I rest my case iphart. :bomb:
You are neither old nor pharty, well you werent when I met you anyhoo. :) :)

Flowerpot said:
Anolphart said:
eSkeg said:

BTW SDC2300s rock!

I rest my case iphart. :bomb:
You are neither old nor pharty, well you werent when I met you anyhoo. :) :)

Enough of that ... I have a reputation to maintain!

Pharty, damn glad I don't travel with you with that reputation :argh:
PS: I heard on a Dr Karl episode that if you don't fart, the gasses get reabsorbed and come out of the kidneys (via urine) or the lungs.
That explains why us old farts don't have bad breath :D
But it doesn't explain why my breath always smells of whisky or rum. I guess some truths will never be known?

First name is Ann, but I've been known as Annie Gee (surname starts with a G) since 1975 when I was at Agricultural college.

Funnily enough, I found out after I left there that I also had another nickname (used behind my back by a few of the lads there)..which was Nugget...(as in having a tough, "nuggety" body type) because I could carry heavier bags of pig feed, shear a sheep quicker than any of them and didn't put up with any BS (despite being 5' 1" and weighing in around 55kg), so discovered why I'd gotten a healthy dose of respect from most the blokes :lol:

Latest posts