Who's first to detect newly eroded Beaches?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
:D ...as the header reads...who's gonna be the cheeky ones to get in nice and early to hunt for newly exposed & delivered goodies on the Eastern beaches?....

If it's you, remember to come back to this thread with your FINDS.....please?

Be interesting to see what might be washed ashore after the storms and as i'm tucked away safely inland to get a different perspective in activities. :p

GGA

Good for you jamie, your quick off the mark and i hope your rewarded.

Also hope you post a pic or two of something unusual in the least, and valuable at best. ;)

Gypsy

The true die hards have already been
They would have been out in it or the second it eased
Fortunately for some , there are more beaches than hunters (in some areas ;) )
But that doesnt mean anyone should be discouraged .... Remember ... No one EVER gets everything
And with each subsequent tide a little more sand could be removed revealing what was previously undetectable
(On the other hand sand may also have been deposited , covering what might have been there) :(

Good response SinHof and some nice jewelry bits. Liking on the dagger style necklace, good finds & thanks for responding.

GGA

I had a quick swing this morning. Took my 5 year old daughter so it wasn't a serious look. I think there was a bit too much moisture still in the sand for the trusty aldi (doing strange things). Only found 1 x 50c coin sunbaking. Definitely need an upgrade.

Thanks so far to all who responded, looks like quite a few here on the beaches or nearby.

It's one side of the hobby i never tried myself so good to see the finds that come out.

Cheers

unfortunately i didnt make it out last night, by the time i got home the tide was high and i could still here the waves from my house so decided last night wasn't my night

Latest posts