Whites SPP...

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
After getting out of previous plans yesterday, I decided to go for a swing and after being out for most of the day, my knee was absolutely shot, once again.

So I've come to the conclusion that'll have to give the days out with a detector away sadly and am selling my Whites SPP. May have to get a highbanker instead and get the misses and kids on the shovels. :p

It comes with the standard coil, standard rechargeable battery and charger, 2 x spare battery holders, 8 x Eneloop Ni-MH rechargeable batteries, Panasonic BQ-CC16 smart and quick charger (for the Eneloop batteries) and new TDK headphones with volume control.

I'm looking for $1200.00 so if you're interested, let me know as it's advertised elsewhere. I believe it still has warranty on it.

Cheers.

1423438825_rps20150209_103818.jpg

Sorry to hear about your illness Doc, it seems that every cuppla days one of us has to say goodbye to our hobby. It's a pity but a fact of life.
Cheers and good luck with the sale and of course with your injury.
Jaros :p

Yeah cheers mate.

I've had the injury since a teenager, old footy injury, torn ACL and hardly any cartilage in my knee, so have to manage it correctly and trecking through the goldfields doesn't do it any favours unfortunately.

I suppose a lot of us take on/ resume this hobby when we are in our late 50's - 60's and the body just isn't used to it,heh?
Jaros :p

Geez, sorry to hear it... And so soon after buying it!

Harps, late 50's - 60's???

Doc Johnson doesn't look a day over 50 to me! :eek:

Yeah true mate, but I'll be doing more damage than good if I keep it up.

Sucks though, as I love going out bush.

Nuggetbuster said:
Geez, sorry to hear it... And so soon after buying it!

Harps, late 50's - 60's???

Doc Johnson doesn't look a day over 50 to me! :eek:

Bloody autocorrect... I meant: "Jaros, late 50's - 60's???" - Not "Harps"!!!

Sorry Docjohnson... Failed attempt at a joke :8

Hi Doc,

I am quite interested in this model of detector, but feel you may be asking a bit much.

Brand new with headphones skidplate and full warranty is advertised at $1545, so by the time you haggle and pay cash.........

I think I only need one more post to PM.....

Cheers
Steve

It's now advertised on Gumtree for $1100 negotiable Stevoggo.

Make an offer mate and it'll either be a yes or no.

Mine has a skid plate, my headphones are better than the ones supplied standard and there's nearly $100.00 worth of rechargeable batteries/charger that I'm offering which you'll need if you want to detect for a full day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts