Whites spp immaculate condition with some gear

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi I'm selling my whites spp, I'm more interested in the treasure hunting and coins, and this detector is better suited to gold. Selling at a good price cos I'd like someone to get a good deal who is starting out.

For sale as a whole package

$850

Whites spp with conductive switch
Standard battery holder
Rechargeable battery with charger
Have a timber box with latches that it all fits in too, I will post up pick of that

Find pouch
Scoop
Pick

1462920221_image.jpeg

Hi Bonacini,
Just wondering if the SPP is still for sale?
Love to buy it now but I can't swing the funds until middle of next month.
If it is still for sale then, I will snap it up.

Cheers TT

Gday Bonacini,
I'm a noob to all this and trying to work out what to buy.

What sort of coil does the machine have

Have you found any gold with it?

cheers david

Hey mate no I have not found gold with it, I swapped it for my whites gmt, as I thought I would try use it for coins but I need a vlf with a screen and Id numbers for proper treasure hunting.

It has a 12" mono it's the standard coil, there's a few YouTube videos on them, I think if you put a Sadie nugget finder or a nugget finder Joey coil on it and spend time with getting to know the machine, like all machines it will find gold, the few times I took it out was very smooth and quiet I was really surprised quieter then my gpx 4000 at times was. I never found gold with the gpx 4000 either, I and confident to say it is the driver not the machine lol, you honestly won't find a machine better suited for gold then this for the price. If someone knows otherwise please help send David in the right direction cheers.
Mike

swap for my whites gmt e series and i will pay for post both ways

Hi. All. Just a quick note here. It was me who traded with Mike for his gmt. The SPP he is selling you was only used very rarely so it was basically like buying brand new. He's right. They are a very quiet machine, quieter than a minelab generally speaking. I also had a gpx 4000. In fact I've had two of em. What he's offering you is a very good price for imho is the cheapest and best value pulse machine around. I would have hung on to it if I could have afforded to have two machines. As a side note I am happy with the GMT Mike. Haven't found gold yet, but haven't been out much either. Best regards to all. Ronnie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts