Whinge of the day thread...

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ouch Patrick! And who sewed it up, a blind man?!
That looks like a pretty average job of sewing it back together!

Hope it heals quickly mate. :flowers:

Cheers,
Megsy

MegsyB007 said:
Ouch Patrick! And who sewed it up, a blind man?!
That looks like a pretty average job of sewing it back together!

Hope it heals quickly mate. :flowers:

Cheers,
Megsy
It was pretty mangled so I knew the sticking wasn't goanna be pretty.

1631053376_untitled.jpg

Mike678 said:
I doubt that Adrian has been locked out , he is a good guy . Maybe a techno hitch ?

You may have been right coz I iz back on line. Not sure what happened but was still off line early this morning and then about half an hour ago all came good ??

supermarket's are the thieves, more often than not they charge twice for 1 item and almost always charge full price on a special.

check ya dockets when ya get home.....because it happens way too much where i shop to be a mistake. :N:

Only positive I've found with self checkouts was getting a whole heap of consecutive $5 notes once. It must of run out of every other denomination and spat out about 15 mint $5 notes. :Y:

Mega rich companies that have claimed millions of $ off us taxpayers for job keeper allowances after massive turnover gains, then dont want to talk about it. Gerry your a pillar of society. :mad:

Nah Gerry gave it back... He claims the best 12 months profit in years... And out of his kind Heart, he gave it back.. $14mil worth....

NAH, He gave it back before He was told to pay it back..... :D

Now i wonder just how much his Wife Got for Job-keeper?.... After all, she owns Domain... :mad:

LW...

Told today that one of North Brisbane's largest Coles Supermarkets is now SELF SERVE ONLY, no checkout operators. This is a huge mistake by Coles as older customers will leave and seek alternatives. With lockdowns in other states, it won't be long before an interstater spreads their germs in Qld and another lockdown will happen. Some elderly people, enjoy communicating with the operator they have been talking to for years as this is a form of mental therapy for them, someone to talk to, someone that says, "Hello, how are you how has your day been?"
As i mentioned in a previous post, Coles Butchers are finished and now it appears the Checkout Operators are on the slippery slide as well. Online orders i believe are part of the reason and the young wanting to get in and out as quickly as possibly so they use the self serve. Well, one day they are also going to get olld and there won't be anyone to help them at the register.
End of whine.
Mackka :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

It's not just older people that like using checkouts either Mackka.
The self service ones are useless if you are doing a full weekly shop for a family. There's not enough room to put it thru & bag it (at least not in the 2 supermarkets here that have them).
I don't mind the self service though when just grabbing a few things like less than a bag or two.
We still have manned checkouts too thankfully.

Latest posts