What Songs, Musicians or Bands Do You Like

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not ready to end the fight!..great song!..If you would allow me ...Iwould like to learn it and sing it around the campfire one night 8.( 8.(

Sent file to Doug!. :D ..so happy mate...he loved it..it's a little....underdone.. but for something recorded on a phone! 8) 8) WHAT!!! 8)
YEAH... A PHONE!.. HEHE!..it was one of those things that had me stressed out to my eye balls!.. 8) 8) 8) but today has been a good one. :Y: :Y: :Y: Ihave it on a stick..you can download and Ill pick up the stick off yer later mate..its only got the recording on it and so it'll come in handy for some other stuff I'm doi'n. ]:D ]:D ]:D :D see yer wen's dy. :cool: :cool: ]:D ]:D '

reefer said:
not ready to end the fight!..great song!..If you would allow me ...Iwould like to learn it and sing it around the campfire one night 8.( 8.(

Go for it. I will listen.

I'ts like...STOP IT NOW...HA,HA,HA,HA....STOP IT NOW! ....HA,WUP, HA,WUP,.STOP IT NOW! HA, WUP, HA, WUP,....STOP IT NOW.....! ]:D

Latest posts