What Songs, Musicians or Bands Do You Like

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7.62marksman said:
Sounds good cant wait to see the finished product
Today, I got 1 more segment of footage with sound. The original lyrics with music is all 1 audio file. Then made music remix for some verses for the scrolling credits at the end. Did a simulated footage of detector looking as if underwater with bubbles followed by the same except using Spanish coins held up. Maybe later post screen shots of it. This got added to the end credits, all 1 finished clip. Added a musical introduction also, it is finished. Main song has yet to be done as for video footage, but I'm working on ideas. Part of that will be sketching the queen...have too much footage already of her. Ships in the water would help, maybe the last part of project to finish.

Ladies and gentlemen if i may ask can we PLEASE keep it to clean songs (no swearing) as there are younger people and some ladies that don't like swearing
(myself included when it comes to music i don't see the need for it) as i said in post #175 its was ok however it was pointed out to me that young people are listening so i will admit i have to change my tune
don't get me wrong i will listen to any music but when it come to that sort of stuff i will move on (switch it off)
So once again i am sure there is music out there that you like that dosen't have lyrics like that in it

Latest posts