Went for a door knock this morning...

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
As it was going to be 37c today i decided to hit the road early and do some door knocking way to hot for a dig... ;) .
So i planned this drive weeks ago with targeted places with best access points to old deposit sites. Drove to the furtherest place and work back. I started out happy and excited till after a few turn downs...which was expected so i ampt myself up with some Led Zepplin ...and proceeded on. Another dusty road another dog trying to rip me leg off another turn down...i dont usualy get a reason why...accept the last farmer! He said he knew what i was turning up for and if everyone else didnt give me permission he wasnt going to be the 1st!...hahaha bugger me they were ringing each other haha bush telegragh. So now feeling like a fool and spent $50 on fuel i was realy disheartened... nothing worst than being played for 4hrs. Well i guess i gave them all somthing to laugh about i can see the funny side of it...cheeky blighters :D
So i went to a place closest to home thinking the morning couldnt get any worst! Well wouldnt ya know i got a yes and signed....Yeeehaaa!! :D he was the most pleasant fella ! Told me in was an old dump site (1890s pub).. floods in 1911 destroyed pub and deposited mullockheaps from mines...1mile area next to monklands mines and pheonix mines....so now its made my day cant wait to give it a whirl....happy days :cool:

Now if you are kind, and share a couple of choice finds with your yes man, the bush telegraph should start working in reverse for you,.... you may even end up with a few people calling you if they find out that you would share any gold finds that you make with the land owner(or even the tenant).

HI there yobskin, a double bonus mate listening to Led Zepplin and getting access as well.
I don't know wether you "Boogied with Stue" did the "Broneyer Stomp" or the "Misty Mountain Hop" but to do know that you might have bought yourself a "Stairway to Heaven"
Good onya fella.
Cheers Steve:)

Good on ya lads thanx...im celebrating with a xxxx long neck.
Its hot....going exploring on weekend cant wait...i hope i get somthing to share with ya all... ;)

Latest posts