Weddings

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So my 25 year old daughter gets married in four weeks and I just paid the last bills for wedding Italian background not that big in Italian terms 180 people but what the f :eek: :eek: k is going on total bill $43.000 dollars what the hell I need to find more gold or I'll be in the poor house :eek: Lol.

You shore are bigwave your turn will come and you'll know my pain and joy of getting them out the house Lol :D .rotor it's worth every penny to see that smile from her.

vstrom said:
You shore are bigwave your turn will come and you'll know my pain and joy of getting them out the house Lol :D .rotor it's worth every penny to see that smile from her.

Yep I thought that would happen as well but,
now we have a 5 year old girl to look as after cos her so called parents are on ice ffsake
Really like to see the police be able to do their job and jail dealers or something else.

Yea wishfull to many lives ruined by that stuff hopefully they can get the help they need for the sake of that little girl hope the best for you and your family .

I thought now days weddings are split 50/50 between the 2 families...My young bloke got married not too long ago and that was going to be the deal but her father said he wanted to do it the traditional way and we only had to pay the grog bill...Good luck with it..

Cheers...Sparra

Other family signal mother can't afford to split bill doesn't really matter as long as her big day is what she deserves. :D

As mentioned above, I have three daughters. The youngest daughter's 18th dinner last night cost me just under a grand, including cocktails (22 - 25 each!) and a nice dinner at a flash restaurant in Canberra, and that was only for the 5 of us. So I am not looking forward to the first wedding!

Hamburgers for dinner tomorrow!

Mrs Green Wanderer and I got married last year.
We paid for everything ourselves since our families are interstate and we knew they would be forking out for flights and hotels.
In total it cost us a shade over $15,000 including our honeymoon. I think we did pretty well considering, though $1600 for a celebrant and $2k for a photographer was a bit rich...
Cheapest part was the cake actually :lol:

Best wishes to your daughter vstrom,
it will all be worth it on the day.

TGW.

Latest posts