WANTED - Coiltek LI-Ion regulated battery system & Speaker anyone?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bundy Ben

Ben
Reaction score
Hi all,
Finally getting back on the feet after the Bundy floods here a few years ago & thought is was time to revive my GP3500.
Luckily it was higher than the water level as I put it up in the roof of the shed but my harness with the LI-Ion system & external speaker went under & after checking tonight....dead.
Does anyone have a 2nd hand system that want to sell?
TIA -Ben.
1434454831_image.jpg

1434454865_image.jpg

Don't think this is a warranty :)
1434454906_image.jpg

Bundy Ben said:
Found one thanks.
Hi Bundy ben, I run this system on gp extream, Just bought 2 new batteries of ebay 1 under $30.00, 1 with charger 12v and 240v $ 38.00 run for six houres still had charge, detector shops $100 plus dollars, Ron.

bluejeansronald said:
Bundy Ben said:
Found one thanks.
Hi Bundy ben, I run this system on gp extream, Just bought 2 new batteries of ebay 1 under $30.00, 1 with charger 12v and 240v $ 38.00 run for six houres still had charge, detector shops $100 plus dollars, Ron.

Thanks Ron.
Sure is a nice light system, have a handful of batteries & chargers, just these to bits were dead. Lucky enough to score a base/regulator today to get me going again. (Lost my original battery & charger to floodwater as well). Cheers again. Will be back in action next week....can't wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts