Wadey's Finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've learnt a lot on this site, slow is the go, and research is a great start. It was a boat builders home, burnt down 25 years ago. Maybe will have a lazy swing there one day.

You will be amazed at how many items are glossed over if swinging too fast, always tempting to go like a bull at a gate on a new site. You simply can't do it on ground with multiple targets, many of which can be partly masking some good gear or deep faint targets.

Had an hour to spare between jobs today so quick swing on site....house is 115 years old. Couple coins and a officers rank badge. Be nice to get back there soon.
1475641066_image.jpg

Keep at the markets they have hidden treasures everywhere ;)
Where the cars park for stalls check the door opening area as well, pockets are loose when getting out of a car
And the dirt car park ;)

Goldpick said:
Good to see the housesite giving up some silvers, is the spoon bent or is it meant to be that shape? :)
No it's a tad bent...little salt spoon, hallmarked.

Had a nice break away, though Mrs Wadey knew I was itching for a swing ! Back and a night hunt on the reserve. Always can get some current drops but the pre dec coins are a bonus. 2x 55 HP, 51 - 6P, 50 Penny and a 1896 Brit HP.
1477488257_image.jpg
Silver ring
1477488311_image.jpg
Brit HP
1477488371_image.jpg

Goldpick said:
Cute silver ring, is that a frog on the top of it? Looks like it might have some age to it as well. :)
Tis a frog GP, my Mrs Wadey thinks it's ok too !!

Latest posts