WA Newbie

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi All,
This is a brief introduction. I reside in a suburb of Perth WA and have recently joined the Grey Nomad's/Retirees level of life. I have always had an interest in Prospecting and have, when able, tried my hand (an unlucky one at that) at Gold detecting and now enjoy fossicking around the beach and old sites and new ones instead. At least I can usually come home with something, even if it is bits and pieces that assist in cleaning up other lazy peoples rubbish. I have a Garrett ATX, Garrett AT Pro international and have put my name down for the new AT MAX which I believe should be available within the next 2 weeks over here in Perth.
I am looking forward to reading the sites Posts and hope at times to be able to contribute productively for members on this site.
Thanks
Bryan

Welcome Bryan ,..... be easy digging for sandgropers in Perth hey ! :)

silver said:
Welcome Bryan ,..... be easy digging for sandgropers in Perth hey ! :)

Thanks Silver. I wish all the areas of sandgroper country were as easy as the beach. I :) .

Hey Bryan, you should start a thread and post up your finds after each time out.

Its always interesting to see what others find, even if its only a few dollars or an old key!

Hi All,
This is a brief introduction. I reside in a suburb of Perth WA and have recently joined the Grey Nomad's/Retirees level of life. I have always had an interest in Prospecting and have, when able, tried my hand (an unlucky one at that) at Gold detecting and now enjoy fossicking around the beach and old sites and new ones instead. At least I can usually come home with something, even if it is bits and pieces that assist in cleaning up other lazy peoples rubbish. I have a Garrett ATX, Garrett AT Pro international and have put my name down for the new AT MAX which I believe should be available within the next 2 weeks over here in Perth.
I am looking forward to reading the sites Posts and hope at times to be able to contribute productively for members on this site.
Thanks
Bryan
Cheers also a newbie here and at that.
Might see you about in WA

Latest posts