W.A. miners right

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So going on our annual drivies to somewere else than darwin,this year we decided to turn right and go the W.A with the main reason of looking around broom etc,Of course i am taking the detector and will be driving past halls creek etc.Happy tto buy a miners right but can they be bought in halls creek as they dont seem to be able to be bought online.I will only be in the 2 wd this time so is it even worth the effort.Bloody hard to keep up with all the different regs for the different states,Thought we were one country.

Miners right is a one off purchase for $20. That means it's valid until you expire. It's worth the purchase

cheers no problems with buying it,just have to drive past halls creek to karatha to get one.o well just another 1500kms

Hey LEwy,

Remember that once you have a Miners Rights you just cant wander onto any land without completing the following, applying for a Section 40E if required and notify the Pastoralist if required or possibly obtaining permission from the occupier of a mining lease. If you require a Section 40E then you must allow 3 weeks before accessing the tenement. It is advised to complete a search on Tengraph [http://dmp.wa.gov.au] before accessing any land just to ensure you are doing it legally.

Rgds

MArk

Hey Lewy, when were you thinking of being in Halls Creek?
I hope to be there July and so are a couple of other PA members.
As others have said, you can get miners right on line, I did last year.
What tryhard1968 said is so important, once you get your miners right you van then apply on line for any sect40e permits.

be travelling throught next week to somewere on the west coast so probably back there three weeks ish.will call into karatha.

Latest posts