Victorians are doing it too!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup...that one and SC's from Aug...something in the air...maybe my year for one this year yaaaa!!!

Gypsy

SCROUNGER said:
And me Gypsy:lol:
It's like winning tattslotto i reckon. I'd just as happily take a one ouncer and let 24 others get one each as well. :lol: :lol:

Well that's easy sorted just carry a chisel and chop it into 24 bits and throw the other 23 out into the scrub. :D

Yeah, but gotta find it first AF. I'm trying, but there all slightly smaller than 25 unfortunately :lol:

It was just a 1 Oz+ piece i was talking about...i'm a bit like the Wedderburn fella...8 yrs and nothing over 21gms...know heaps who have found bigger weights, just not my luck i guess....and i go green at the gills when 1st timers do it :mad: ........ :p

Naaahh, good luck to em, i know it will eventually come my way if i live long enough lol.

SCROUNGER said:
And me Gypsy:lol:
It's like winning tattslotto i reckon. I'd just as happily take a one ouncer and let 24 others get one each as well. :lol: :lol:

Mate you have got to have the other 24 just in case that One gets Lonely,

Found my first grammar on second trip, thought yeah this is easy not. 12 months later sill nothing near it . I still work on the theory that no matter how much research is involved there is still a massive amount of luck also. Good on those that Lady Luck has put her smile on. Think it's my time this weekend . (Always think that but hey gotta stay positive)

Latest posts