Victorian Miners Right information and questions

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd prefer the 17.20, I though 89.00 was a bargain lol

Oh I should have waited but I done the right thing and didn't go without it the day I knew I wanted to prospect I hot one

I came from adelaide to eldorado around late January, couple days after it changed and got it for the lower price!

I have heard that if you purchased one recently at the full amount, that they will refund you down to the $17.20 mark, not sure how far back they will do it for though.

Tom

Tassie is a rip-off as well. $30 for 12 months.

I like the Vic and WA systems. I took out both just in case I ever want to use them. That's how it should be.

Nice... im due for another one soon.
And i have to get it..i just built a 21 century hand lever pump rocker box...The rockin yobskin! I based it on the US version but stronger and lighter im going to be able to hand this down to me grand kids...my son is 5 hahahaha

I printed mine from the web site, it came out A4 so I did a print reduce for it to fit in a coin bag folded in half.

Coin bag? I keep it in my top shirt pocket and the bag keeps it in good condition. I also keep 3-4 spare prints in my caravan just in case.

Don't forget to sign any copy you print.

thanks heaps
condor22 said:
I printed mine from the web site, it came out A4 so I did a print reduce for it to fit in a coin bag folded in half.

Coin bag? I keep it in my top shirt pocket and the bag keeps it in good condition. I also keep 3-4 spare prints in my caravan just in case.

thanks
condor22 said:

Latest posts