Very Good GPX 4000 FOR SALE - SOLD

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spinifex

Pete
Reaction score
Hi,
I have a very good GPX 4000 for sale at Caboolture, Queensland. I would like to get $3500 for it but will talk to anyone geninue. I bought it new from Clermont Detectors and have the origional receipt. Its complete as bought, GPX 4000 with the minelab 11" DD coil, battery and charger, harness, Koss head phones and origional manual. also included is a Super Sound booster and external speaker, control box cover, minelab carry bag.
PM me if you require some photos emailed or ring me on 0403 461652.
Its been a great detector and never had any problems.
Pete
(Spinifex)
1361089456_minelab_for_sale_009.jpg

Hey Pete, I have posted this around on FB so hopefully you won't have too much trouble finding a buyer.

Nugget said:
Hey Pete, I have posted this around on FB so hopefully you won't have too much trouble finding a buyer.
Thanks, I am not into FB but that's a great idea.

Gday mate, Have put this on our Prospecting page on f/b , have a few that are just getting into detecting on there and are looking at buying their first one.

Thanks for that. I have been going to say goodday. I have a daughter who lives just outside Darwin and travel up and back often. Mostly fly though, when we do drive it seems that we are always on a mission, I have always wanted to have a look around Tennant Creek and one day i will. It would be great to meet up and get some local knowledge. I am a member PADIANT and do a bit of detecting when up the track a bit.
Thanks Again,
Pete
(Spinifex)

No worries mate , talk about coincidence , i was just talking to Graham from padiant when i clicked on your post ! Any time you want to have a swing around Tennant just let me know , would be more than happy to go . We have a group on facebook "Prospecting in the Territory". The link is on here in the youtube and facebook section, feel free to have a look or join if you want , great to catch up with you
Regards Bill

Thanks everyone who inquired about my detector. It is now sold, hopefully it will find heaps for the new owner.
Pete
( Spinifex)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts