Very bad plugs - Dig your plugs properly

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeh Rocket that is part of the problem, I lifted a couple to find they were only 1-1/2 inches deep and hard soil after that. It just the size of them for a coin or a ring pull.

Cheers, DD

Digger Danny said:
Yeh Rocket that is part of the problem, I lifted a couple to find they were only 1-1/2 inches deep and hard soil after that. It just the size of them for a coin or a ring pull.

Cheers, DD

DD - Posted on FB and on a Brisbane Group - did not mention your name or contact :)

Usually when I complain about plugs there are about 1/2 dozen that come back hating and going on about it being a public place and that they are the public etc.

But a few others are also getting pissed off with a few that are giving every one a bad rep...

We can only try to educate and after that - we will have to suffer the outcomes..

AngerManagement said:
Digger Danny said:

Cheers, DD

DD - Posted on FB and on a Brisbane Group - did not mention your name or contact :)

Usually when I complain about plugs there are about 1/2 dozen that come back hating and going on about it being a public place and that they are the public etc.

But a few others are also getting pissed off with a few that are giving every one a bad rep...

We can only try to educate and after that - we will have to suffer the outcomes..

Hi all, did I miss some thing as I do not know what FB is, If it is face book I do not have it. Can some one fill me in.

Cheers, DD

Digger Danny said:
Hi all, did I miss some thing as I do not know what FB is, If it is face book I do not have it. Can some one fill me in.

Cheers, DD

Yes FB.. And no you want to leave it alone :) The forums are much more civilised and open to discussion. FB often turns into personal slinging matches...

Started a bit of a round robin with many agreeing that Park Pimples are a bad thing - but the usual haters and some flack. But a quick block and they are gorne from my view...

I dug plugs in my back yard and saw how the plug died so I don't dig nice green feilds, I did find that if I dug the plug but left one side still rooted and not cut and just folded the grass back on itself more like a flap the damage was much less, I still don't dig parks often because I'm not keen on the idea of upsetting people over a few coins and a bunch of junk.

Latest posts