VEGE PATCH. What's growing in yours?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My dear wife peas and beans are starting to grow nicely now the weather in improving

WYzULDN.jpg

The rasberries which we planted last year have come along well.

v6sMfTi.jpg

Do you have problems with shield bugs?. Everyday we get up to 60 of the little shites. They suck the juice out of them, and if not controlled you end up with dry crappy looking raspberrys. C

Is that what you call them,we shake the bushes and then squash them on the tiles,do not seem to effect the fruit.
It is the birds are the real problem,erecting some wire netting systems,would not get one bit fruit,if I did not cover them. :mad:

Was wondering where I might be able to buy some Radish Seeds "EASTER EGG...

I like the color of them and it help's dress up a salad ...

As I have only got some pots to put plant's into ...

I have planted some fruit salad silver beat seed. Parsley... Mint...plants....

I have a garden but it is full of palms and other tropical kind of plant's......

Goody :D

Don't know where you are goody, but green harvest at maleny qld have them,(greenharvest.com.au) they are a organic and heirloom seed suppliers, they are on the net, good price on the seed,reasonable freight and quick to post ,i buy a lot of seed of them ,you will be surprised at the variety of seed's they stock :beer:

Wishfull said:
The spuds look good. What variety ?
Dug some of mine up on the week end. Kestrels. One went 570 grams. Pitty it wasn't a nugget. :D

And Merry Christmas to all !

Not sure what they are Wishfull. Some purchased some very expensive potatoes and they were left aside and forgotten about.
I found them and they were sprouting so I decided to plant them.
Usually I use clean seed potato but just went for it this time.

The purple UFO..
1577316836_80758605_2416004345174951_3454461957317328896_o.jpg

Lilac cayenne, they were more of a lilac colour but they are changing, my eyes see purple..
1577317120_80197626_2416005588508160_5550677053151379456_n.jpg

Who ever grew the seeds I bought had a cross pollination problem coz the plants and flowers and chillies are different.
I don't have enough shaded space to separate everything properly...

Here is a up date on our raspberry growing,for many years we just grew them in a bit patch along with different kinds of berries,but the berries took over big time,and drowned out the raspberries.
Two years ago we planted the raspberries,only half dozens bushes,and this year they have cropped heavy.
The boxes are 1.2mts x2.4mts
HCC3Ncrl.jpg

This plate full is what we pick nearly every day at the moment

t0K5Vckl.jpg

In the other boxes

Beans,peas,and beet root
bmOCKGMl.jpg

Peas to the left,and tomatoes which are coming along nicely.
CsW3dsXl.jpg

Latest posts