Up the dogs red white and blue

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Old Fred said:
Ramjet said:
Old Fred said:
Ramjet said:
Go Nyngan bulls :p
Bulls ?

I don't really follow any footy so every time someone posts about a team I put up a Nyngan reference. My home town. Ice Hockey is the only sport worth following. ;)
One hell of a brutal game

It is actually a very complex game which requires very quick thinking and clever tactics. It has very short periods of intense activity. If you have been on the ice for 2 minutes you have been there too long. 60 to 90 second bursts are the norm. Being a full contact sport it is an awesome way to get the built up aggression out of the system. Loved playing. It is the only game in the world which has rules for fighting. ;)

Ramjet said:
Old Fred said:
Ramjet said:
Old Fred said:
Ramjet said:
Go Nyngan bulls :p
Bulls ?

I don't really follow any footy so every time someone posts about a team I put up a Nyngan reference. My home town. Ice Hockey is the only sport worth following. ;)
One hell of a brutal game

It is actually a very complex game which requires very quick thinking and clever tactics. It has very short periods of intense activity. If you have been on the ice for 2 minutes you have been there too long. 60 to 90 second bursts are the norm. Being a full contact sport it is an awesome way to get the built up aggression out of the system. Loved playing. It is the only game in the world which has rules for fighting. ;)
Mate sounds good . Do they have a old farts division , lm 67 and sounds like my type of sport

LOL. I know a guy who never played any sport in his life until he played Ice hockey at 53. Clubs have several divisions. My sons played state and National level. I know the game inside out but only played mug level. Playing in the Masters games was a highlight of my life.